Life in the Village
The Village at Castle Pines offers a collection of beautiful homes in an exquisite setting. Visitors to the Village are often surprised by the array of housing options and community amenities. In addition to custom designed estates and spacious family homes, there are several patio communities as well as condominiums. Whether you are single, a young family, an empty nester or ready to enjoy retirement, there is a home to fit your lifestyle. Download the Village at Castle Pines Brochure.
- ON-SITE MANAGEMENT TEAM
- EMERGENCY SERVICES – Provides routine security patrol, alarm monitoring, emergency medical technicians, home vacation monitoring and 24/7 gate access control (homes are equipped with an emergency call button, alarm/fire detection devices and an interior sprinkler system, all connected directly to Emergency Services).
- TRASH PICKUP & RECYCLING
- GROUNDS MAINTENANCE – All common areas.
- SOCIAL EVENTS – Regularly scheduled for Village residents of all ages.
- TRAILS – 13 miles of trails meander throughout the Village.
- PLAYGROUNDS – Three children’s play parks.
- THREE RECREATION CENTERS - The Canyon Club, The Village Lake Fitness Center, The Summit Club
Events and Activities
The Homes Association provides a wide variety of events and activities, for residents of all ages, throughout the year. Some of the most popular events include the Winterfest Celebration in February, the annual Easter Egg Hunt in March/April, the Father's Day Pool Party in June, the Kids Triathlon in August, the Oktoberfest Celebration in September and the ES Pancake Breakfast in October. There are also Tennis events and socials throughout the summer and fall, along with Adults Only mixers, and the Homes Association also orchestrates special electronic recycling and document shredding events. More information on community events can be found on the Event Calendar located on the "Resident's Only" page of this site.
Get Involved: Board of Directors, Committees, and Groups
Village volunteers play an active role in this thriving community of more than 3500 residents. The Castle Pines Homes Association and Castle Pines Metropolitan District (Metro) have committees and boards where volunteers contribute time and expertise to ensure an exceptional quality of life within the Village. Learn more about volunteer opportunities.
Castle Pines Metropolitan District
Metro District provides water treatment, sewer collection, roadway and storm drainage maintenance services to Village property owners. For more information, visit www.castlepinesmetro.com.